£60-70k plus car, bonus and excellent benefits.
Our client is a well backed funder in the SME space that has seen great success over recent years. Through their expansion we are looking for someone who has a background in the Working Capital Solutions sector and have experience of working for either a bank owned or and independent Invoice Finance business.
- Proactively seek new clients and revenue for the company and effectively convert lead opportunities.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients, prospect clients, internal and external customers.
- Maximise business opportunities by using best practice.
- Introduce new business.
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources for example financial brokers, insolvency practitioners, accountants, banks, clients etc.
- Achieve own targets of new deals and minimum fees, for example, by: building and maintaining a level of new enquiries; attend networking events and identify and secure opportunities for new business and contacts.
- Conduct sales meetings with prospective clients when required; complete risk templates for sanction of the facility; chase outstanding enquiries and paperwork on deals; attend sales team meetings.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the asset based finance industry including products and services, clients, competitors, introducers, risks, client industry and markets.
- Support and liaise with Sales Administrators and Sales Executives.
- Promote and represent the brand and services; demonstrate you are an ambassador for the company.
- Consistently and accurately provide accurate information to the Sales Administrators to assist in the production and completion of weekly and monthly sales analysis and reports.
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
Contact: In the first instance please send your CV to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 486 0011 for a confidential discussion.