£70k to £80k.
Our client is a leading UK Bank with an excellent reputation for providing customer focussed relationship management and “best in class” product solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Corporate Banking team, based in Leeds and covering Yorkshire and the North East region. The successful candidate will join a high calibre team with an excellent reputation in the region.
This will suit a candidate with strong experience supporting complex, higher value customers, typically in the turnover range £20m - £50m. There will also be the requirement for origination with corporates and key introducers across the region.
- A proven track record in Relationship Management within the Mid – Corporate space ( turnover to £50m).
- Strong business development skills with broad local market knowledge and presence.
- High level technical Risk Management and Financial Analysis skills. This will include the ability to write high quality credit reports incorporating detailed credit analysis and a high level of technical knowledge. An ability to present a well thought through proposal at Credit Committee will be essential in this role.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering sustainable income streams on both sides of the Balance Sheet and exceeding targets.
- Originating new customer relationships for the core product set of assets (Lending and fees), liability (Deposits), cross sales (banking fees and cross sales products), treasury income (treasury products).
- Providing excellent ongoing Relationship Management of those new customer relationships including developing those relationships, identifying cross sales opportunities and to introduce relevant Product Partners to meet customer needs.
- Meeting targets for income, asset and liability growth, new to bank customers and non lending related income.
- Building the individual profile as well as the profile of the bank through proactive marketing activity in the Professional and Business Community.
This is an exceptional opportunity to become a senior member of a high performing and high profile team with an excellent reputation across the Region. The bank is investing for growth so career opportunities will be certain for high performing individuals.
Contact: Interested candidates should contact Nigel Blakey firstname.lastname@example.org 0161 486 0011 / 07970 513960.