Up to £25k with excellent OTE, pension and healthcare.
Our client is a specialist provider of funding to the SME sector across the UK, with an excellent reputation and a 30 year history.
Private equity backed, they are continuing to expand, and as a part of this, they have opened a new sales office in central Manchester.
There are a number of exciting opportunities for experienced B2B sales people to join their Manchester team as it grows.
You will be responsible for making outbound calls to SMEs in order to promote a niche lending product which very few other lenders provide. Once customers are converted, you will then be responsible for the ongoing relationship building and account management of your customer base.
- Outbound calling to secure new business opportunities.
- Consultative selling to Key Decision Makers to promote a niche lending product.
- Create and take full responsibility for quotations and proposals, taking the customer through the full process through to pay out.
- Ensure you adhere to all regulations and legislation.
- Maintain and manage your pipeline of business and proactively grow your relationships.
- Strive to achieve targets and KPI's.
- Work positively as part of a dynamic team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track record of sales success, ideally within a B2B environment, however other areas of sales may be considered. You will be positive, professional and personable, with the tenacity that a business development role requires.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long established business as they embark on the next phase of their growth, where earnings potential is excellent for high performers. This is a dynamic company that is growing and the culture and environment are fantastic. They believe in a work / life balance but will also invest in you to equip you with the tools to succeed in terms of development and training plus incentives.
Contact: In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com