£45,000 to £50,000 plus car and excellent bonus scheme.
Our client is a London based Accident Management Company, the group includes in house law firm, body repair center, Nationwide 24hr accident recovery service and a medical agency, plus Bespoke free legal cover facility. We are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Executive with a proven track record of selling to the Accident Management sector.
Reporting to the Group Sales Director you will work closely with the Sales and creative teams across the group of companies. Your role will be to create, develop and execute marketing initiatives and plans that will promote the group of companies both externally and internally. You will be involved in creating business specific campaigns that will contribute towards the service delivery and growth of the business. The market place they are providing their services to are to fleet, Insurers, Legal Expense insurers, Brokers and Solicitors. To be considered for this role we are looking for someone from Accident Management sector.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Support the creation of content for marketing campaigns to ensure consistent customer engagement.
- Achieve a unit/gross margin target through new business sales and marketing activities to agreed sales volumes, mix and timescale.
- Work with creative team to ensure all marketing collateral is in place to provide consistent brand identity internal and externally.
- Ensure all marketing activity contributes to overall customer experience.
- Maintain and develop competitive insight across key operating sectors.
- General ad hoc duties to support overall sales and marketing activities.
- Assist with the implementation of marketing campaigns when required.
- Preparation of PowerPoint slides to support sales reporting and presentations.
- Set up and maintain Tender Library of information and respond to formal tenders and collate draft tender responses.
- Liaise with external suppliers to ensure up to date web site and social media activities.
- Plan and organize customer events across all customer sectors including exhibitions and general hospitality.
- Maintain competitor SWOT analysis.
- Demonstrate a high level of literacy and the ability to create concise and effective written business communications.
- High drive and confidence in own ability.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workloads and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills across different levels both internally and externally.
- Sound judgment together with good commercial awareness.
- Ability to use initiative at all times and make decisions when necessary.
- Maintain and develop database of sales prospects within the proclaim system.
- Recording all sales activity and producing management reports.
- Establishing new partners, insurance brokers, fleet and leasing companies, PCO organizations to work with our brand.
- Strong negotiation skills and willingness to active new business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting business. To be considered for this role we are looking for someone from the Accident Management sector and other applications will not be considered.
Although this is a nationwide role we would ideally like to receive applications from people living in the South East or within a commute of London.
Contact: In the first instance please send you cv to email@example.com or call Mark on 07790 808904