Up to £120,000 DOE + Benefits.
My client is a growing Private Equity backed funder who is currently seeking a Head of Credit to lead the expanding credit & risk team. A seasoned underwriter you will work well in a fast paced, engaging environment thriving under pressure.
- Overseeing the underwriting process in line with company credit policy framework.
- Analysing and assessing potential large clients and assisting in making informed lending decisions.
- Preparing monthly credit reports and presenting portfolio analytics and initiatives to the risk committee.
- Managing the client experience.
- Consistent review and feedback on credit and RV policy as the business evolves.
It is ESSENTIAL you have at least 5 years' experience gained in an underwriting role alongside work experience gained in a bank or asset lender. Experience of working with HNW individuals will be a distinct advantage.
Contact: Gemma 07850 906716 email@example.com