£50,000 - £75,000 per annum plus excellent benefits package and bonus.
Our client, a successful niche bank, is looking for an Associate Director to join its London based structured leasing team.
- Origination of new business transactions for the UK leasing portfolio.
- Preparation, submission and presentation of credit applications. This will include using modelling software as well as producing financial analysis.
- Effectively managing relationships with existing and new customers.
- Working closely with the Director of Leasing when required with new business applications and presentations.
- On a semi-annual basis, work with other members of the team to produce a review of the leasing portfolio.
- Assist in the delivery of the annual UK leasing budget.
- Manage arrears payment issues and distressed clients.
- Carry out other tasks assigned by the company from time to time.
- In depth leasing experience required.
- A proven track record of new business development in asset finance.
- Good knowledge of the transportation market.
- Ability to prepare and present credit applications, including financial analysis.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A team player with strong communication skills and a flexible, adaptable approach to working.
- Previous experience of working in a banking environment is desirable.
- Degree level qualification.
Contact: Interested candidates should contact Keith Snow email@example.com or call 07891 906926