Basic Salary: £30k, OTE £35k - £40k.
Responsible for delivering fast, professional and consistent sales & account management support to existing partners / dealers as well as prospecting for new partners / dealers in the UK Media market.
The role requires experience of working in a sales support or telesales role with the ability to motivate and influence new and existing partners / dealers.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Sales Support or Internal Account Management experience gained within the Leasing/Asset Finance industry.
As this is an office based role involving continual contact with both internal and external customers, the ability to build relationships quickly is very important.
We are looking for an individual with good negotiation and time management skills as well as the ability to work to service level deadlines.
- Develop and implement a calling plan and relationship management strategy to maximize volumes from existing partners within a designated portfolio.
- Develop and implement a prospecting plan to recruit new partners.
- Negotiate pricing with dealers / customers within agreed pricing approvals.
- On large value transactions, submit potential customers to underwriting and obtain additional credit information, if required to secure a positive decision.
- Work with the Sales Managers to implement marketing and sales campaigns to maximise programme promotions.
- Ensure all customers are dealt with in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Manage and control all customer satisfaction issues in line with company guidelines, ensuring that any customer issues are swiftly and professionally resolved.
- Maintain daily database records of activities, customer contacts and lead status.
- Work with the originations team to maximise the potential from the pipeline of proposals.
- Gain commitment from partners to use tools available to train and influence partners remotely to drive penetration levels.
Required skills & experience:
- Strong selling skills to include ease of handling objectives, ability to probe for new opportunities and the ability to close.
- Proven ability to influence and leverage relationships remotely.
- Knowledge of financial products e.g. loans, financial and operating leases with the ability to interpret financial accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organisational and customer handling skills to support future progression as the team expands.
- Must be positive in outlook and be a proven problem solver.
- Good numerical skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise key tasks.
- Strong customer focus.
About our Client
A well-established, open and friendly company providing bespoke broadcast media asset funding to the UK SME community. A full range of funding options are offered - not just HP and Lease - but Discounted Receivables funding, Operating Lease and Educational Rental financing. 60% growth in 2016-17 has led to our client offering ‘own book’ funding in 2017. This is an exciting time in the evolution of the business.
With specialist industry knowledge, niche asset expertise and true professionalism, our client has a large company feel whilst retaining the personal values of a small one.
Contact: Peter Dew at fitsRECRUITMENT email@example.com 0750 495 6161.