£45k ote £90k plus car allowance and benefits.
Working for a market leading provider of IT asset finance, this is a commercial sales role requiring the management of an allocated portfolio of live, developing and/or prospect vendor/reseller accounts in order to sell a range of lending products to their customers, in accordance with credit policy.
You will be responsible for driving revenue and income in line with quarterly and annual targets. You are expected to properly and proactively manage all account relationships so as to maximise customer life, renewal and cross-selling opportunities and income creation.
- A consistent pipeline of new business opportunity from either the allocated account base or through personal networking and/or prospecting activity.
- Lasting, mutually beneficial working relationships with customers, suppliers, advisors and introducers as relevant and appropriate to achieving success in this role.
- Similarly positive relationships with colleagues across the Bank and Society in order to support mutual success at all levels and so as to maximise and leverage group relationships.
- High degrees of personal commitment, focus, application and endeavour.
- The development of mutually beneficial working relationships.
- The ability to build rapport.
- Ability to source & develop new relationships through business development activity.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong financial analysis and interpretation skills.
- Ability to prepare and submit complex credit proposals where appropriate.
- A focus on and desire to, deliver customer service excellence and a positive customer experience.
- High degrees of personal planning & organising.
- Demonstrable experience and competence in a commercial finance arena, dealing with senior contacts in large customers/prospects, selling complex products, pricing and deal structuring.
- Ability to understand and interpret Statutory Financial and management information.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to a maximum of 28 days through service.
- Contributory pension – employer contribution is 2% above employee contribution, up to a maximum of 10% (based on employee contribution of 8%).
- Life assurance – 4 x salary for employees who opt out of pension + additional 4 x salary for dependants if you are in the pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loan.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Discount shopping portal.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com