£20-30k OTE £40/60k plus great benefits.
Working for a market leading provider of Asset and Business Finance, we are recruiting for a commercial sales role requiring the management of an allocated portfolio of live and lapsed accounts in order to promote and sell a range of lending products.
- Driving revenue and income in line with monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Proactively manage all account relationships so as to maximise customer life, renewal and cross-selling opportunities and income creation.
- New business volume and income as targeted and as set out in your annual Remuneration Scheme.
- Minimum levels of customer service quality and customer experience.
- Minimum levels of input activity as determined appropriate by your line manager/senior sales management.
- Your targeted KPI outcomes as determined by your line manager/senior sales management.
- A consistent pipeline of new business opportunity from either the allocated account base or through personal networking and/or prospecting activity.
- Lasting, mutually beneficial working relationships with customers, suppliers, advisors and introducers as relevant and appropriate to achieving success in this role.
- Similarly positive relationships with colleagues across the Bank and Society in order to support mutual success at all levels and so as to maximise and leverage group relationships.
- Successful track record in sales in Asset Finance , business or Motor Finance.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to build rapport at all levels.
- Good personal organisation.
- High degrees of personal motivation.
- Desire to continue learning and personally develop.
- Ability to take on and employ new concepts.
- Desire to be successful.
- Prior financial services experience.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to a maximum of 28 days through service.
- Contributory pension – employer contribution is 2% above employee contribution, up to a maximum of 10% (based on employee contribution of 8%).
- Life assurance – 4 x salary for employees who opt out of pension + additional 4 x salary for dependants if you are in the pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loan.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Discount shopping portal.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org