£45-60k ote £70-90k plus car and benefits.
The role is developing finance sales with software and services suppliers. The role is a sales role requiring extensive contact and prospecting of new business introducers, technology manufacturers, resellers, suppliers and finance brokers and companies. An understanding of discounted receivables is preferable but most important is demonstrable experience of winning new vendor programmes. The role may require contact with internal and external lawyers to construct acceptable programme documentation.
You will have a sales target comprising volume and margin targets as well as objectives to develop key introducer accounts. You must have the ability to think strategically, be self-motivated and have good time management and prospecting planning skills.
- Sourcing and closing new vendor business in the technology sector which complement PBTF’s existing panel of longstanding introducers in the IT, including software and services and IT managed services sector.
- Managing existing supplier relationships at both executive and salesforce facing levels to include, developing and executing new promotional finance schemes and supporting the manufacturer’s and supplier’s sales process by responding efficiently to introductions to prospective customers.
- Identifying and implementing strategies to develop new manufacturer/vendor relationships.
- Attending customer meetings, supplier open-days, industry exhibitions and conferences to promote the F brand and generate new vendor opportunities.
- Utilising Assistant Relationship Managers, to help secure objectives. Delegate any small ticket programme management to focus on programme capable of providing middle ticket and higher value transactions.
- Educated to at least “A” level standard.
- Knowledge of Data Protection, Anti Money Laundering, Consumer Credit Act, Companies Acts and related legislation.
- Successful sales experience in the vendor finance industry.
- Able to demonstrate the personal originate and development of new Technology Vendor Programmes.
- Strong understanding of discounted receivables and non-asset backed finance products (unsecured loans).
- Understanding of the concept of Risk and application of a credit policy to new business generation strategy.
- Self-motivated and a demonstrable ability to achieve targets on a regular basis.
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
- Good communicator, negotiator and influencer.
- Experience of deal structuring and documentation including strengthening proposals by taking additional security.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including attention to detail.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com