up to £45-50k plus bonus and great benefits.
Our client is looking to employ a Credit Analyst, reporting in to the Flow Credit Team.
The successful candidate will have held and used a personal credit discretion of at least £100,000, you will exercise a delegated credit discretion for UK and Ireland transactions and demonstrate the ability to recommend those where a higher credit authority is required. Understanding the difference in counterparties and underwriting, in both the regulated and non-regulated space, will be clearly demonstrated through your previous work experience.
In this role you will also research, prepare and confidently assess credit applications via a credit matrix and through structured credit analysis. In assessing credit applications using only a credit bureau search, you will demonstrate a strong understanding of the data provided, and as a confident communicator, you will be comfortable in conveying decisions to Introducers verbally and in written format. You will also liaise with various stakeholders in the business, introducer sources and where necessary directly with customers.
- Your previous experience in a fast-paced credit environment with significant exposure to leasing and asset finance, will be demonstrated through your thorough understanding of the UK equipment leasing market and participants.
- With a hard-working attitude, you will work well under pressure and provide timely and accurate solutions to business opportunities and challenges.
- We expect that you will display commerciality at all times and have strong analytical, organisational, negotiation and influencing skills.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to effectively tailor communications to a diverse range of business and technical stakeholder groups.
- Advantageously though not essential, if you have understanding of and experience in the underwriting of floor planning facilities, knowledge of the agriculture market, knowledge of the UK Car Industry or understanding of small scale energy market dynamics this is a unique opportunity to continue build a career.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please contact Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org