£28/32k plus great benefits package.
We are seeking a candidate with lease administration transaction management or credit administration experience in asset or motor finance, the role is working as an integral part of the sales support team.
- Develop new business opportunities by building and maintaining relationships with clients and introducers and by providing an efficient and high quality service to them.
- Preparation of new business proposals, and the loading onto system.
- Carry out relevant credit searches.
- Prepare credit paper for underwriting and monitor each case.
- Assist with producing, tracking and administering documentation.
- Assist Broker Managers and the Brokers in their areas.
- Generate Quotes and Commission to Introducers when required.
- Ensure high standards are maintained in respect of all records/ documentation/correspondence.
- Answer general and specific account enquiries from clients and introducers.
- General office duties eg scanning, filing, administration, answering telephone etc.
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office suite – Excel, Word).
- Ability to communicate at all levels and able to build and develop relationships with clients and introducers of business.
- An ability to produce and maintain accurate new business records and spreadsheets.
- High level of numeracy and an understanding of financial calculations.
- Methodical in approach with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
- Customer Focused approach.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com