£55/70k plus bonus and benefits.
We are seeking an experienced Financial Controller with experience in Consumer or Retail Finance and a desire to join a fast growing company. You will have a passion for finance and be driven. This role could be a stepping stone to a board level appointment within the company.
You will run the day to day financial management of the company.
This position is very ‘hands on’ and will include initially:
- Preparing Group accounts for subsidiaries.
- Intercompany bookkeeping.
- Group VAT reporting (very basic VAT).
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- Preparing Management Accounts, Budgets, Forecast Reports.
Then progressing to:
- Transitioning to growth so need to create and establish policies and procedures for Financial Operations and Corporate Finance.
- Working with the development team to create a first class financial reporting facility in our proprietary platform which means identifying weakness and working with the development team to develop automated reconciliations of all aspects of our lending platform.
- Developing interim measures.
- Creating a first class financial operations function for this lending company.
- Good strong knowledge of SQL and working with data.
- Understanding how to take raw data and match with bank movements.
- High level of accuracy.
Contact: For more information, please call Julie Ramsay on 01279 713900 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org