Working within business finance, this role is to develop and provide analysis/ reporting activity for the business.
The required support may take the form of report writing, data extract and analysis, presentations, meeting attendance, minute taking, project management and process reviews.
- Design, development, production and review of the various pre-determined and ad hoc sales and marketing reports in periodic use across the team/business.
- Daily collation and analysis of inbound data monitoring Sales’ performance and activity.
- Close alignment with sales and marketing data, involvement with overall data strategy, data analysis and statistical presentation, including sales’ CRM and deal processing systems and improvement project teams.
- Compiling statistics for internal and external bodies, including vendor and affinity partners.
- Report and presentation preparation.
- Preparation for customer/partner meetings, including meeting arrangements, issuing of agenda, minute taking and action follow up/dissemination.
- Involvement with project activity, be that direct project team engagement, process review or reporting.
- Engagement with Group functions as required including Compliance/Quality Assurance.
- Assisting with forecasting, pipeline management and the budgeting process.
- Developing a strong commercial awareness of the company’s markets and products including participation in future product development projects.
- Any such tasks as may be required in order to support delivery of sales target achievement.
- Production and format of all existing outputs and development of new requirements.
- Strong commercial awareness of banking sector and products.
- Personal development through professional qualification.
Key Competencies (Skills and how the job operates):
- Analytical, methodical and highly numerate.
- An advanced working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong, clear and precise verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Financial analysis and interpretation skills.
- Strong PC literacy skills, including Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel).
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Contact: If you are interested in this role, please contact Julie on 01279 713900 or send your CV to email@example.com