Excellent package details on application.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with Asset Management expertise within Motor Finance.
You will head up a team of 30 in Asset Management, Legal Services and Recovery and will need to demonstrate:
- Ambition and passion for what they need to achieve.
- Ability to champion change.
- Ability to think innovatively and look at things with new eyes.
- MUST HAVE – vehicle asset recovery experience in Scotland, England and Wales.
- A good understanding of legal services would be good, but is not a deal breaker.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Actively involved with NaVCIS and the FLA.
- Previous experience in a FCA/FSA regulated consumer collections environment.
- Significant team management experience in a volume customer facing environment.
- An in-depth knowledge of early collections, particularly in relation to the appropriate use of forbearance.
- Proven leadership skills, particularly in a fast moving, empowered environment.
- A proven ability to design, implement and manage complex customer service & collections functions.
- High levels of experience in developing and implementing new processes, technologies and team structures.
- Experience of the preparation and analysis of Management Information and the ability to analyse information, and implement improvement strategies as a part of that analysis.
- High levels of people management skills, with a proven track record of managing team and functional changes.
- Proven track record of creating and maintaining high performing, productivity focused teams, in a Contact Centre environment, whilst maintaining the highest levels of compliance and quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with the ability to network and build effective internal and external relationships at all levels.
- Experience and competence in dealing with disciplinary, grievance and performance processes.
- Experience working within the motor finance industry.
Contact: For a full job description, call Vicky Mayhew on 01279 713900 or send your CV to email@example.com