Complete the form below, to receive this review free of charge.
The Centre for Automotive Management - CAM - at The University of Buckingham Business School is independent and seeks to take an objective view of the situation, sometimes offering radical analyses and observations.
Professor Cooke examines GDP forecasts for the major economies, corresponding new car sales and argues that growth is being led by China, and that major economies are faring less well than the rest of the world. Macro-economic study with some useful data on US, China, European and UK car sales.
- US New Light Vehicle Sales 2007-2012
- China New Car Sales 2007-2012
- European New Car Registrations 2003-2012
- European New Car Registrations Major Markets (Europe) 2000-2013
- European New Car Registrations by Month 2012-2013
- UK New Car Registrations by Month 2012-2013
- UK Car Production
- Market Value of UK New and Used Car Sales
Terms of service: Asset Finance International White Papers are free because they are sponsored. By ordering this White Paper you are agreeing to allow us to share your contact information with the Sponsor who may contact you with information and offers regarding their products and services. The Sponsor is White Clarke Automotive Solutions.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED