AVAILABLE NOW, FREE OF CHARGE
New business volumes in the US equipment leasing market grew by 12.4% to $123 billion in 2015
Independent lessors experienced the strongest rate of growth in 2015, although this segment still trails banks and captives for market share.
In 2015 the equipment finance market was dominated by the transportation, IT, construction, and agriculture segments, although of all market segments only transportation, IT and construction saw any growth over the previous year, and the only significant growth was in transportation.
Business confidence has slumped, following a general downward trend since early 2015. Confidence among small businesses is also falling, leading to a cautious attitude to borrowing and investing in their businesses.
New vehicle sales are down after 66 straight months of growth. Fleet sales are growing, as is the volume of new vehicles financed by leasing which now accounts for around one-third of the market.
|FULL SUMMARY OF FINDINGS - SEE PAGE 4 OF THE SURVEY|
- Gary Amos, CEO of Commercial Finance Americas, Siemens Financial Services
- Bill Bosco, Principal, Leasing 101
- Jonathan Dodds, Chief Executive Officer – Americas, White Clarke Group
- Chris Enbom, CEO, Allegiant Partners
- Brendan Gleeson, Group CEO, White Clarke Group
- Dave Mirsky, Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Rim Capital
- Tom Partridge, President, Fifth Third Equipment Finance
- Bob Rinaldi, CEO, Commercial Industrial Finance
- Alan Sikora, CEO, First American Equipment Finance, a City National Bank company
- Bill Stephenson, CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board at DLL
- Adam Warner, President, Key Equipment Finance
- Marguerite Watanabe, President, Connections Insights
- Stephen Whelan, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
Terms of service: Asset Finance International Country Surveys are free because they are sponsored. By ordering this Country Survey you are agreeing to allow us to share your contact information with the Sponsor who may contact you with information and offers regarding their products and services. The Sponsor is White Clarke Group.
ALL FIELDS ARE REQUIRED