AVAILABLE NOW, FREE OF CHARGE
Economic growth is supporting new business development worldwide. This does include pockets of uncertainty, such as concerns about the impact of Brexit on UK markets and the impact of slowing auto sales in the US.
Compliance and regulation is a challenge in every region around the world, ranging from changes to tax law in India, to new open banking rules in Europe and a more business-friendly approach to regulation in the US.
Digitalization provides opportunities for the development of new services that serves as a win/win for the financial services industry.
For those who ignore the evolution, the consequences could be costly. ‘Digital Darwinism’ will see the strongest companies thrive by adapting to this changing and dynamic market.
The industry is ready to make the best of the opportunities that are available during 2018.
|FULL SUMMARY OF FINDINGS - SEE PAGE 7 OF THE SURVEY|
- Daniel Bailey, managing director, Arkle Finance
- Daniel Blizzard, chief executive, Alleasing
- Nidhi Bothra, executive committee member, Asset Finance Association of India
- Jurgita Bucyte, senior adviser in statistics and economic affairs, Leaseurope
- Andy Cecere, president and chief executive officer, U.S. Bancorp
- Marc Dierckx, chief financial officer, De Lage Landen
- Bill Dunkelberg, chief economist, National Federation of Independent Businesses
- Rafael Castillo-Triana, chief executive, Alta Group Latin American Region
- Paul Errington, chief executive officer, Connaught Finance
- Jonathan L. Fales, director, Alta Group
- Esteban Gaviria, chief executive, Bancolombia Leasing
- Tex Gunning, chief executive officer, LeasePlan
- Andy Hart, business head, Investec Asset Finance
- Emma Heimonen, head of digital innovation, Swedbank
- Jason Hurwitz, head of strategic initiatives, Aldermore
- Richard Jones, managing director, Black Horse
- Gerry Keaney, chief executive, British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association
- Barry Lau, managing director, Constellation Capital
- Patrick Manzi, senior economist, National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA)
- David Mirsky, chief executive officer, Pacific Rim Capital
- Kai Ostermann, president, Ger¬man Leasing Association
- Ralph Petta, president, Equipment Leasing and Finance Foundation; president;
- chief executive officer, Equipment Leasing and Finance Association
- David Pohlman, executive vice-president and chief operating officer, Great America
- Richard Ryan, partner, Invigors
- Mark Scarpelli, 2017 chairman, National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA)
- Karin Schmidt-Mitscher, head of commercial real estate and leasing, Erste Group
- Roger Skinner, chief executive, Maxxia Group
- Brian Solis, principal analyst, Altimeter Group
- Chris Stinebert, president & chief executive officer, American Financial Services Association (AFSA),
- Eero Tölö, senior economist, Bank of Finland
- Kirstine Wilson, head of strategic development, Siemens Financial Service, Commercial Finance
- Gavin Wraith-Carter, managing director, Hitachi Capital Business Finance
- Melinda Zabritski, senior director of automotive finance, Experian