Five fascinating tech solutions have been selected as finalists to pitch their solutions to 450 auto and equipment finance delegates at Asset Finance Connect’s next conference on 9th June at 155 Bishopsgate.
This session which is sponsored by HPD Lendscape and one of the most popular sessions of the day provides delegates with a glimpse of new and emerging solutions which they can use to improve their businesses. Each finalist will pitch their products in six minutes before being grilled by our panel of experts lead by Steve Taplin, managing director of HPD Lendscape. After all the presenters have had their say, panel and audience vote 50/50 to agree on the most promising solution out of the finalists.
- Moneyhub will be introducing their solution which connects open banking and ESG data to help finance companies understand more about the carbon footprint of their customers
- Nivo will be presenting their instant messaging service which enables both secure compliant communications that finance companies need and the personal touch that customer’s expect
- Lectura – this established used plant and machinery valuations data provider has developed an API that will enable next generation rapid pricing for leasing providers and their customers
- Swoop Funding provides a platform that bridges the gap between brokers and lenders – removing the friction in the broker business workflow
- LendingMetrics provides the an automated decisioning tool that subject matter experts and not just tech experts can use to get the most out of the data at their disposal“
“We are pleased to support this engaging end session to the conference because it serves the serious purpose of keeping the industry up-to-date with emerging solutions which they can bolt into their existing asset finance platforms,” said Taplin. “The panel, which also includes Christian Roelofs and Ylva Oertengren, will use our collective knowledge, experience, and insight to help spot the strengths and weaknesses of each solution – helping delegates to find the really valuable ideas and understand their full potential.”
“We are delighted to have a new selection of finalists in this twice yearly competition. We very much look forward to learning about their solutions, and to hearing their answers to our panel’s questions. May the best solution win!” said Edward Peck, CEO of Asset Finance Connect.
To review the full programme, this year’s fantastic line-up of speakers, and secure your place – please visit https://afcconferenceuk.com/live/en/page/home