to £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a successful European leasing company specialising in middle ticket asset finance across a range of equipment including transportation, construction and materials handling. They are looking for a credit and risk manager to join their UK based team.
- Underwriting in all areas of new and existing business, with a personal mandate to make decisions after careful consideration of the customers, asset information and requirements.
- Escalate decisions outside mandate level by undertaking additional analysis, assessment and conclusions.
- Restructuring credit applications making marginal deals more acceptable including additional security or change in deal structure.
- Ensuring that documentation meets original credit sanctions.
- Providing support to the anti-money laundering, compliance officer and risk controller.
- Significant experience in the credit risk division of an asset finance company.
- Essential is experience of holding personal underwriting authority for new business.
- A proven track record of successful credit underwriting and analysis.
- Detailed understanding of financial statements and the ability to interpret them.
- Expertise in anti-money laundering and compliance/regulatory tasks.
- Strong communication skills to build internal stakeholder relationships and the ability to work remotely.
Contact: Interested candidates should contact Keith Snow email@example.com or call 07891 906926.