£30,000 to £32,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a global provider of leasing and business finance and due to growth are looking for an Assistant Team Leader.
As Assistant Team Leader in Operations you will be pivotal in optimising customer service as well as the development and performance of the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and deputising for the team leader in providing operational excellence to internal and external customers:
- Providing key operational metrics to drive operational excellence.
- Identifying root causes of process issues and managing resolutions.
- Working on key process improvement projects.
- Facilitating huddles.
- Handling and solving of operational incidents and complaints.
- Determining, monitoring and managing of team service levels.
- Working across departments to resolve hand-off issues.
- Performance management of team members.
- Managing the change impact of new technology on people.
- Working with the training manager to develop high impact training for the team.
- Allocation of work.
- Managing resource levels at key periods.
- Identifying team and individual development needs.
It is the ideal opportunity for someone to take the next step up in their career.
The successful candidate will have experience in Operations or Service Delivery within an Asset Finance background.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com