£26,000 to £30,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is major player in the UK asset finance and leasing sector.
The successful candidate will lead the Customer Care team - managing the team's time and a wide range of tasks, control and create processes that ensures fair outcomes and outstanding experiences for customers.
- Deliver and demonstrate fair customer outcomes to customers.
- Deliver market leading service levels of customer care that are in line with the ambitious growth plans of the organisation, setting and monitoring KPI's and SLA's and ensuring high standards of call quality and customer care.
- Coach, manage and collaborate as appropriate at an individual level to ensure high staff engagement, motivation that supports the achievement of those service levels and outcomes.
- Highlight elements needed to report, help the team learn from and remediate.
- Ensure that the team operate in line with regulation and policies, looking for opportunities to make process improvements and efficiencies.
- Work with the Customer Support Team Manager and Transaction Team Leader to ensure a seamless service to customers and on initiatives to future proof the department.
The successful candidate will be passionate about customer care with a background in Financial Services.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com.