to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a substantially funded bank with an impressive growth record over the last three years' and has a reputation for flexibility, service delivery and speed of decision.
- Deliver assurance tests on Customer Due Diligence (CDD) files, quickly and accurately.
- Research and write Compliance Monitoring Reviews on specified topics as part of the Bank's Compliance Monitoring Plan (CMP).
- Answer compliance questions from the 'first line' business on a wide range of topics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - excellent English grammar.
- Analytical skills - able to analyse complex issues in a methodical and structured way.
- Knowledge - a thorough working knowledge of FCA/PRA rules, and a deep specialist-level knowledge of UK regulation and practice related to AML and CDD.
- Deep specialist knowledge and experience of Corporate CDD processes is required, which must include experience of dealing with complex corporate groups and knowledge of Trusts.
- Attention to detail - achieves consistency, and does not allow details to slip.
- Confidence to be able to challenge the loan originators, who are senior bankers, and to hold fast to principles and views in debate.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com