£30,000 to £35,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is the asset finance subsidiary of a niche banking group and specialises in the provision of asset finance and leading facilities for the truck, trailer, bus, coach and specialist vehicles sectors.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit a Credit Administrator to support the Credit Underwriter and Senior Credit Manager.
- Supporting the underwriting of new business applications and deliver timely credit decisions within SLA guidelines and in accordance with Credit policy.
- Ensure annual reviews are completed on time.
- Preparation of credit papers for submission.
- Drive continuous improvement activity challenging processes and procedures to deliver optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Build effective relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Ensure that online training and regulatory reading is completed on time.
- To support and assist the Head of Credit Management and Senior Credit Manager as required.
It is essential that you have a proven track record in credit administration within the Asset Finance industry.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com