£40,000 to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a well established provider of finance and leasing solutions and due to growth are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Underwriter to join their team.
- Underwriting new business applications and deliver timely credit decisions within SLA guidelines and in accordance with Credit policy.
- Provide commercially balanced recommendations to colleagues where new business applications are above the Underwriter's credit mandate.
- Ensure annual reviews are completed on time.
- Preparation of credit papers for submission.
- Support the development and delivery of new business initiatives though identification, assessment and mitigation of credit risks.
- Drive continuous improvement activity challenging processes and procedures to deliver optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Ensure that online training and regulatory reading is completed on time.
- To support and assist the Head of Credit Management and Senior Credit Manager as required.
It is essential that you have a proven track record in underwriting within the Asset Finance industry.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com.