to £65,000 per annum plus excellent bonus and benefits package.
Our client is a successful banking group who is looking to appoint a relationship director to build the bank's business presence in the local market with both existing customers and new prospects.
- Develop the bank's SME customer relationships through positive engagement and delivery.
- Originate new customer relationships and contribute towards the bank's objectives of increasing market share and customer loyalty.
- Actively develop a personal network within the local business and professional community.
- Raise the profile of the bank's brand within the local community.
- Act as the first line of defence by actively managing credit, operational, reputational and AML risk.
- Meet and exceed expectations on productivity and commercial metrics.
- Participate in and contribute to reviews and development sessions with your line manager.
- A track record in business development and excellent relationship management skills in business or commercial banking.
- Proven business and product knowledge across all potential customer solutions.
- Detailed and accurate analysis of company/business financial reports, with the ability to identify and mitigate associated risk.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills being able to influence at all levels.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, with the ability to prioritise work and successfully execute the delivery of commercial metrics.
Contact: Interested candidates should contact Keith Snow firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07891 906926.