£40,000 - £50,000 + Commission (uncapped) + Car + Pension.
Our client is a well-established and leading provider of asset finance solutions who typically focus on traditional 'hard' assets including Transportation, construction equipment, engineering equipment and materials handling equipment Due to continued success and growth they are currently looking to grow their Transportation team within the Northwest.
You will be responsible for developing new asset finance business by targeting the SME market throughout a specific territory.
- Proactively sources sales from within the allocated geographical location either by directly prospecting the existing customer base, sourcing new customers or through dealer introducers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing customers via telephone, emails, and face to face meetings.
- Negotiating terms of an agreement and closing sales, gathering market and customer information.
- Review own sales performance aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Providing rapid quotations and provide customers with the relevant information to close the deal.
To be successful in this role you will need to be driven, focused and hungry to develop new business.
Ideally you will currently be working in asset finance in a business development role and have an excellent knowledge of the area along with a strong existing portfolio of customers.
In addition, we are keen to speak candidates from a Transportation sales background.
Contact: Kate 07850 906718 firstname.lastname@example.org