£30,000 to £40,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is the asset finance subsidiary of a niche banking group and specialises in the provision of asset finance and leading facilities for the truck, trailer, bus, coach and specialist vehicles sectors.
Due to sustained growth they are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Team Leader. This role is fundamental to delivering on their agreed commitments of 'Customer Perfection' that is underpinned by 'people Excellence' to deliver 'Business Brilliance'. This role requires an individual to have a breadth of skills to accommodate varied activities required to lead the team to deliver service excellence on a day to day basis for our customers. The ability to proactively manage and priorities work through an ever-changing landscape, being approachable and a team player is paramount to ensure business success. Excellent communicator across all levels of the business is essential.
The successful candidate will lead, motivate and develop a team of people to ensure they meet team targets and individual objectives and excel in customer service. You will be working closely with the Internal sales manager.
- Manage the prioritisation of tasks and workflow throughout the Internal Sales Team.
- Assist with recruitment for the department including planning for probation and initial support for new employees.
- Mentor and coach individuals to ensure that their knowledge and skill levels are appropriate to carry out their duties.
- Manage the training requirements of the team including the implementation of any new processes and procedures.
- Manage the performance of individuals by utilising monthly one to one feedback sessions and providing individuals with 'SMART' personal development objectives.
- Monitor and manage staff performance / conduct, up to and including investigation stage.
- Manage the daily workloads, plan resource and set individual and team targets to ensure SLAs, targets and agreed objectives are achieved.
- Motivate individuals and the team to generate a positive, working environment and produce work of a high standard.
- Produce regular MI reflecting the teams' performance to support and monitor objective performance.
- Experience of people management in a customer service / administration environment including objection setting, coaching and performance management.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com