To £50,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is the fast-expanding asset finance division of a bank and provide a range of lending products for the UK SME and mid-corporate sectors.
As part of their ambitious plans they are keen to appoint an experienced Payouts Team Leader to work within their Operations team.
As the supervisor for the team, there will be responsibility for maintaining accurate and complete payout due diligence records for customers and agreements and ensuring that relevant databases are updated correctly throughout the payouts process.
This role holder is also expected to cover for responsibilities of both the Operations Manager and other Operations Team Leaders during periods of absence.
In addition, the role will share the responsibility for the general administration in the new business area within the Specialist Business Finance.
- Ensuring all external calls into the Specialist Business Finance team are answered quickly and accurate information given.
- Take ownership for delivering all key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure key performance indicators are consistently met and exceeded through people performance management and undertaking 1st line of defence assurance testing.
- Management of the Specialist Business Finance customer complaints process through championing complaint management across the division, managing and delegating cases where possible to ensure all KPIs are achieved or escalated.
- Managing all documentation received into the team and sent out by the team. Including, but not limited to filing / scanning and issuing customer welcome packs.
Experience in Asset Finance is essential.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in strict confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com