£50,000 to £60,000 per annum plus benefits package.
My client is a smaller but well-established bank that specialises in asset finance, motor finance, personal loans and savings products.
As they continue to grow the business and expand their reach they are keen to appoint their first Marketing Manager, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer.
This is a rare opportunity to join an ambitious bank to take ownership on the marketing function.
- Design and delivery of the bank's marketing strategy.
- Creating a dynamic social media strategy.
- Brand development - building the brand profile with target customer groups and their peers.
- Customer acquisition campaigns.
- Design of marketing materials.
- Internal and external communications.
- Managing the activities of external marketing specialists.
- Website management.
We are keen to receive applications and enquiries from marketing professionals who ideally have a track record of performing in a similar capacity within one or more of their specialist areas of banking and financial services such as asset finance, personal loans, savings or motor finance.
Other areas of banking / lending / financial services would be considered. My client would also consider someone who is looking for their first / or larger leadership role where they can genuinely influence the future direction of a growing bank.
Contact: Please direct all applications and enquiries to Miles Clarke email@example.com