To £35k + car and benefits.
Our Client is the asset finance & leasing division of a long established UK bank. They have a significant portfolio which is continuing to grow.
They are currently looking for an asset recovery manager to provide support and back up to the asset management and recoveries team, in completing site inspections throughout the UK.
- Work closely with the asset management, recoveries and credit departments, organising customer visits for asset inspection for new and in-life proposals.
- Complete valuations and/or visits to customers in arrears throughout the UK.
- Facilitate and oversee recovery and sale of assets where appropriate.
- Develop relationships with external suppliers such as auctioneers and valuers.
- Work within a fast paced, pressurised environment, with regular travel and some overnight stays.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience within a similar role within the asset finance industry, with excellent communication, and negotiation skills. You will be well organised with the ability to build relationships internally with key stakeholders, and externally with customers, sometimes within difficult and aggravated situations.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 email@example.com