To £60k depending on experience + car and benefits package.
Our client is the asset finance and leasing arm of a long-established UK bank. They have a significant asset finance book, and this is continuing to grow.
As such, they are looking to recruit a Senior Asset Manager to join an established team, which serves all company business lines, covering both hard and soft assets.
- Management, compliance and valuation of all assets financed by the company.
- Work closely with business relationship managers, credit and recovery teams in providing technical data and support.
- Create and maintain a valuation database to be utilised by in-house sales and risk functions.
- Provide input into the company’s preferred asset guide, including generic depreciation profiles.
- External visits in addition to attendance at various actions.
- Facilitate and oversee recovery, sale/auction of assets where required.
- External vendor relationship management.
- Regular travel throughout the UK.
- Key stakeholder management.
The successful candidate will have existing experience in a similar role, with a knowledge of a range of assets typically funded by an asset finance/leasing business. Experience of valuations, strong commercial awareness and the ability to negotiate & communicate at all levels, particularly in difficult situations is essential.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 email@example.com