£33,000 to £36,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is major player in the UK asset finance and leasing sector. They are looking for an experienced Internal Account Manager to provide and deliver a market leading customer and sales support service to both internal and external customers including suppliers, end users and third parties This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their next career move to join a dynamic and fast growing team.
The successful candidate will provide and deliver a market leading customer and sales support service to both internal and external customers including suppliers, end users and third parties. You will handle all in-life queries whilst focusing on quality and exceeding the expectations of our customers and to act as primary point of contact for all transactional queries relating to Customer Support and Collections. You will aim to develop into being an expert in given region and/or for given product and proving cover for other team members
- To account manage assigned vendor relationships proactively by telephone, and to assist in developing incremental business opportunities in line with agreed business strike zones and credit policies.
- To enhance any credit proposal that is deemed worthy of appeal and to represent that proposal in a professional manner.
- Handling customer and supplier queries effectively, including incoming telephone calls and correspondence.
- Investigating and resolving credit balances in cooperation with Administration team.
- To maintain regular contact with the senior management team appraising them of any potential issues or problems. Suggest new ways of working or process alterations where appropriate.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org