£40,000 to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a well respected and well established leasing company who are looking for an Sales Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
The successful candidate will be a high performing, experienced Internal Sales Manager who will be responsible for building, supervising and organizing the new sales team. You will be in charge of managing sales by developing business plans, meeting planned targets, reporting to the Managing Director and the Operations Director. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of the sales team. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential.
- Agreeing with the Operations Director and Managing Director the sales strategy.
- Be involved in the day to day sales in the office.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Setting team targets and making sure they exceed them plus your own targets.
- Run weekly sales meeting and staff one to one meetings.
- Training and development of sales team.
- Assist with sales team recruitment.
- Ensure sales targets meet company budget projections.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Developing the sales team through motivation, counselling and product knowledge education.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as an Internal Sales Manager from an Asset Finance or Leasing background.
This is an opportunity to make your mark and develop a career with progression available in a company where you are recognised as a valuable individual.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com