To £45k plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a new entrant into the consumer finance marketplace, they have substantial private equity backing, and ambitious growth plans.
Their proposition is a niche consumer lending product, which will be marketed through law firms across the UK.
We are looking for a highly motivated, driven Business Development Manager, who is looking to progress their career within the financial services sector, with a growing, forward thinking business. This is an opportunity for the right person to be a part of the business from its inception, and help to shape the future growth and direction of the organisation.
You will be responsible for developing new partner relationships with relevant businesses, primarily law firms, to promote and introduce the company’s niche proposition.
You will create and manage an active pipeline, building relationships with partners and promoting the benefits of the products for their clients. This will involve a high volume of face-to-face meetings, product demonstrations and webinars. You will be managing relationships with the partners you bring on and will be their main POC on an ongoing basis.
- You need to be driven and ambitious and being passionate about a start-up environment is key as you need to be adaptable and agile in this environment.
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels both internally and externally along with driving and delivering results in a highly customer focused environment.
- You must be able to demonstrate having succeeded in hitting new business B2B sales targets, ideally within consumer finance.
- Exceptional interpersonal & presentation skills.
- High quality consultative sales skills.
- Self motivation, and organisational skills – the role is home based, predominantly covering the South East, broader travel may be required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic organisation and be a part of their success from the start. The product is specialist and as such, an exciting proposition to promote to the target client base.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 email@example.com