c£45k + with excellent OTE, car allowance and benefits.
Our client is a well established and well backed provider of funding to the SME sector across the UK. They continue to experience significant growth and success, and as part of this, are now looking to recruit a broker development manager to join their dynamic sales team.
Ideally Southern based (although location can be flexible for the right candidate) – you will be responsible for maximising opportunities from both target, and existing finance brokers.
- Identify, target and acquire new finance broker relationships, taking responsibility for implementing trading agreements, set up and registration process.
- Manage broker relationships, driving performance to achieve agreed quarterly and annual volume and margin objectives.
- Attend relevant networking and trade events to promote the business brand, and establish new connections.
- Ensure all brokers are kept fully aware of available products and respective rates.
- Provide regular updates and MI to senior management in respect of broker performance and achievement against objectives.
- Key stakeholder management, in particular with internal support teams and credit functions.
The successful candidate will have a sound awareness of the asset finance marketplace, funding products, and will have existing finance broker development experience. You must be fully aware of industry regulations, with a good appreciation of credit and documentation processes and requirements.
You will be a strong negotiator, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally, and will demonstrate a high level of self-motivation.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 email@example.com