to £25,000 per annum plus benefits.
Our client is an innovative, ambitious SME financing company. They are looking for a Sales Support Executive to join the team.
- Processing of new proposals in line with customer needs and agreed service levels, ensuring the correct information has been provided for credit review.
- Packaging the proposal information for sign off and once a decision is made liaising with introducers to provide approval or rejection.
- Follow up all accepted proposals with introducers in order to secure the business.
- Prepare proposals ready for pay out ensuring all AML checks have been made and paperwork is fully completed and signed.
- Regularly review progress with the external sales team to maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Liaise with solicitors and property valuers when deals have been approved and follow up to completion.
- Making sure customer account records are maintained and up to date.
- Prepare and communicate monthly introducer reviews.
- Sales support experience gained within an internal sales function.
- A background in financial services, and ideally knowledge of the SME property finance sector.
- An appreciation of credit would be advantageous.
- Experience of building internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good customer care, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to service level deadlines.
Contact: Lucy 07970 513955 firstname.lastname@example.org