c£60k+ with excellent bonus, car scheme & benefits package.
Our client is a well-established and well-respected name in the motor finance sector, with a strong presence, and significant dealer relationships throughout the UK.
A rare sales leadership opportunity has arisen for an experienced motor finance professional to manage and develop the South East regional sales team.
- Full line management responsibility for a team of 8 Business Development Managers, ensuring the achievement of set targets for volume and income, whilst maintaining company values, operating within industry regulations and guidelines.
- Manage the one to one process to drive individual performance, addressing any performance issues when required, and implementing initiatives for improvements where appropriate.
- Analyse sales performance trends within the team, sharing best practise and ensuring a cohesive approach across the region.
- Training and mentoring the team, with a hands-on approach, leading by example.
- Hold regular sales meetings to create a team work ethos, provide business updates, and share market information.
- Support the team in all areas of new business, canvassing prospect dealerships, and supporting with ‘closing’ the deal when appropriate.
- Attend joint meetings with Business Development Manager to existing dealers to ensure business volumes are maintained, and growth potential realised.
- Maintain strong relationships with Head Office colleagues and key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have existing sales leadership experience gained from within the automotive sector – ideally from within a motor finance house, or motor finance brokerage. You will be a strong communicator, effective negotiator, with the ability to drive and inspire your team, leading from the front, and fostering a strong team culture.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a respected, stable and highly professional organisation, in what is a key appointment to the business.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 firstname.lastname@example.org