£45,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a new lender to the SME Asset Finance market funded by a major bank. They are seeking a Credit Underwriter to support the start-up of their Credit Function. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the Credit function of the business to meet the demands of the market.
- Analyse and verifying financial and non-financial information to determine the creditworthiness of our SME clients.
- Verifying information on client's applications and evaluating fraud risks.
- Given the responsibility to make independent credit decision within your own delegated authority. In close contact with our Brokers to ensure an excellent client's experience.
- Making recommendations for the development of systems, processes and business policies and guidelines.
- Mentoring and training junior credit analysts as they come on board.
- Directly supporting the business by enhancing the quality of credit applications as well as making recommendations to colleagues to ensure that commercial opportunities are maximised while adhering to business policies and guidelines.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org