£40k-£50k plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a well-respected financial institution, who specialise in niche lending to business customers across the UK.
They are continuing to experience significant growth, and as such, are now looking to appoint an additional credit analyst to join their underwriting team.
Experienced in assessing lending applications, ideally with a knowledge of lending to HNW individuals, you will be responsible for making sound lending decisions, ensuring that company and industry regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Assess the credit and risk profiles of customers, conducting a detailed assessment of each case, to ensure an informed decision can be made.
- Ensure the influencing factors and sanctioning analysis is recorded when reaching recommendations and decisions.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, together will all regulatory requirements.
- Support business development efforts through a positive approach to credit proposals, to maximise opportunities.
- Apply a hands-on approach to manually underwriting complex cases.
- Proactively support the credit function in reviewing processes, making recommendations where appropriate which may improve efficiency and a culture of continuous improvement.
We are keen to speak to experienced credit underwriters who can demonstrate a track record gained within either asset finance underwriting, or possibly those who have experience of underwriting high net worth individuals. You will be customer focussed, have excellent analytical and organisational skills, and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels across the business.
The company is Midlands based, with excellent train links to North London, so we can consider candidates able to commute.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 email@example.com