£30,000 to £35,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is the asset finance subsidiary of a niche banking group and specialises in the provision of asset finance and lending facilities for the truck, trailer, bus, coach and specialist vehicles sectors.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an Assistant Relationship Manager to work closely with Sales colleagues to support the identification, canvassing and development of introducer relationships; the generation of financing opportunities through products and services; enabling conversion of financing opportunities into completed transactions.
- Support the management of pipeline transactions introduced from point of enquiry and/or proposal through to completion of the transaction.
- Support the National Sales Manager in sourcing and maintaining existing introducer relationships.
- Support wider stakeholders in the management of introducer portfolios.
- To support delivery of specific performance goals and objectives including delivery of sales objectives.
- To provide a secondary point of contact in the office for introducers.
- To handle introducer and borrower enquiries and proposals in a timely and efficient manner.
- To prepare and submit proposals for Credit consideration.
- To effectively manage the progression of the sales pipeline and conversion of financing proposals into completed transactions.
- To assist in the preparation of documentation to support completion of proposals.
- To use customer and prospect contact activity tools and systems and update relevant information held in these systems.
- To assist with the monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities.
- To be aware of the company Values & Behaviours and carry out duties in accordance with those Values & Behaviours.
- To adhere to health and safety policies and other policy requirements.
- To undertake such other tasks as may be reasonably requested from time to time for the wider benefit of the Sales Team and performance of the Bank.
It is essential that have previous finance experience - ideally in Asset Finance.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com