£20,000 to £24,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a highly respected vendor and equipment finance company who operate across a broad range of assets and due to growth are looking to recruit a Collections Administrator.
You will join a team of nine chasing and managing arrears and default across all business channels.
- Chase arrears and manage allocation of cash for all non-contractual arrears.
- Raise arrears letters and default notices as appropriate.
- Manage all late payment interest from identification, billing and collection.
- Assist the 4 collections account managers with administrative duties.
- Assist with the on-boarding process of key vendor accounts.
- Liaise with accounts department to ensure correct allocation of cash.
- Investigate and ensure overpayments are corrected.
- Work in accordance with the latest procedures and policies.
- Ensure compliance with Consumer Credit Legislation and DPA.
- Be proactive in developing process and procedure in a changing business.
- Other ad hoc duties where required.
The successful candidate will have a good telephone manner and be a strong team player.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com