£35,000 to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is an independent provider of finance facilities to the SME sector. They offer a full range of business finance solutions to the UK market from asset finance, hire purchase, commercial loans through to invoice finance and factoring.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Sales Support and Payouts teams, assisting in queries regarding activations and broker support. A close working relationship with the Broker Manager will be required to ensure an efficient service. The Sales Support Manager will be responsible for assisting the Broker Manager in maintaining relationships and servicing the existing introducer portfolio by nurturing introductions and looking after proposals pre and post underwrite; maximising sales and leasing opportunities, in line with business targets and goals. The Sales Support manager will also be required to work closely with the Underwriting team to ensure commercial and effective decisions are delivered in a timely manner. You will also be responsible for assisting with the activation of Lease, HP & Loan documents in a quick and efficient manner, whilst demonstrating great customer service to both Introducers and end users and complying with the company's guidelines and policies.
- Line management responsibility of the Sales Support and Payouts teams, leading by example to provide an excellent customer service.
- Develop via the telephone effective relationships with the existing broker account base in order to grow the existing volume of leasing and loan business.
- Ensure fast, efficient, high quality, error free processing of proposals/applications in line with customer needs and agreed service levels.
- Contact brokers in order to gain information required to establish customer credit approval, and compile deal packages to pass for underwriting decision.
- Run credit/land registry searches.
- Progress chase and follow-up all accepted proposals in order to win business.
- Identify new business opportunities from non-supporting or lapsed broker accounts.
- Ensure comprehensive, up-to-date customer account records are maintained on a database.
- To ensure that our client is fully compliant with relevant legislation and guidance.
- To maintain a commercial view whilst activating documents and assisting brokers/suppliers in collecting outstanding information required.
- Complete the final steps of payment including remittances, block details and welcome packs.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a management role within Financial Services and experience of leading and managing a team.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org