£negotiable plus benefits package.
Our client is a well-established provider of SME asset finance in the UK. They are currently growing their collections function, and as such, are keen to speak to experienced asset finance collectors to join their Head Office team in Berkshire.
You may be an experienced collections executive, looking for a more senior role, or possibly a Team Leader, however most importantly, you will have experience of B2B collections in the asset finance or equipment leasing sector.
- Daily contact with customers by telephone, e-mail and letter to negotiate payment of any invoices past due.
- Effectively handle inbound and outbound collections calls and to respond to all Customer enquiries in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Review, monitor and action late arrears cases and meet required case handling productivity levels as set down in department objectives.
- Refer customer payment proposals to management with recommendations.
- Liaise with external bodies and our panel of asset recovery agents to best assist in the recovery of funds and equipment.
- Accurate maintenance of internal systems with an emphasis placed on comprehensive call summary notes.
- Comply with all internal company procedures and standards while maintaining service levels.
- Comply with all relevant external legislation including Consumer Credit Act, Money Laundering Act, Data Protection Act and the FLA code of practice.
- Assist the cash applications team in ensuring payments are allocated accurately to customer accounts and that Unallocated Cash levels are kept to a minimum.
Salary is negotiable for the right individual, and dependent on experience.
Contact: Anita 07970 834025 email@example.com