To £27,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a fast-expanding,substantially backed asset finance business specialising in the provision of a range of funding options into the UK SME and mid-corporate sectors.
As they continue to execute their plan for ambitious growth they are keen to appoint an experienced Sales Support person.
This is an adminstrative role in the Sales Support team and requires strong attention to detail, organisation skills and time management with the ability to communicate well and work under pressure. The Sales Support team are responsible for delivering 'best in class' admin Sales Support for the business.
- Preparing Documents and invoice requesting.
- Managing and chasing customers.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Check and post all invoices to Sage ensuring all postings are correct.
- Preparing 3rd party pay outs.
- Liaising with sales team for updates and queries.
- Liaising with funders on customer queries/pay outs.
- Maintenance and updating of customer accounts on the database.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic company with exciting plans for growth.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com.