to £45,000 plus car, bonus and benefits.
Our client is a very successful subsidiary of a privately owned group of companies specialising in commercial asset supply, funding and rental.
They are looking for an Credit and Risk Manager to join their management team in Southampton.
- Credit underwriting and proposals.
- Review of Proposals for new Introducers and recommendation to Commercial Director.
- Proposal management.
- Price checking and validation of New Business transactions prior to pay out.
- Validating that credit conditions have been met prior to pay out.
- Ensuring the business meets KYC and AML requirements.
- Managing all transactions mid-life, including reschedules and early terminations.
- Liaising with both internal and external lawyers regards finance documentation, for example on clause changes requested by clients.
- Annual Audits of Contract Hire customers.
- Overseeing selling down of New Business to our funding partners.
- Managing annual Introducer Reviews.
- Credit Control.
The successful candidate will be very efficient and highly organised with a proven track record in a managerial role within Asset Finance.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com