To £55k plus car allowance and excellent benefits.
The Collections and Recoveries Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of recovery clients and providing support and advice to the Account Management team in working with delinquent customers. The role will be responsible for identifying and proposing work out strategies and managing through to successful completion, working with third party industry professionals (lawyers, insolvency practitioners, debt collection agencies) where appropriate.
The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for litigation action and will take the lead in all delinquent collection activity. You will be leading a team of three auditors and one portfolio manager.
- Managing a portfolio of delinquent accounts and accounts in a workout/recovery scenario. This will involve proposing and agreeing strategies along with managing those strategies through to completion.
- Working closely with the Account Management team to resolve delinquent accounts, overseeing a watchlist of higher risk facilities, taking responsibility for actioning the breach and litigation processes and reporting to the Portfolio Director on case progression.
- Working independently to build trust and negotiate repayment solutions with customers, monitoring repayment plans, liaising with insolvency practitioners and instructing legal proceedings where required.
- Building, developing and managing the relationship with a panel of approved Solicitors, Valuers and Insolvency Practitioners.
- Completing site visits to distressed clients completing a review and assessment of the current position and where necessary consider an appropriate work out plan.
- Proposing robust recovery strategies to the Portfolio Director and wider Management team.
- Identifying emerging risks within the portfolio.
- Ensure that identified risks are categorised accordingly and have active, regularly reviewed strategies in place to remedy the risks.
- React to and anticipate regulatory changes impacting lending; developing contingency plans and strategic responses to change.
- Ensuring that fees and recovery income and expense is in line with our Policies.
- Continually evaluate, through industry knowledge, market conditions and evaluate potential emerging risks based on a portfolio of active clients.
- Good knowledge of Asset and Sales Financing products and operations.
- An ability to make robust and commercial credit decisions.
- An ability to understand and robustly challenge financial and operational information.
- Ability to identify key risk issues that may impact on the recovery of assets funded.
- Understanding of recovery processes preferred to maximise recovery.
- Demonstrate successful communication.
Contact: Mark 07790 808904 email@example.com