£24,000 to £26,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a highly respected vendor and equipment finance company who operate across a broad range of assets and due to growth are looking to recruit a Customer Services Administrator.
This role will have continual contact with both internal and external customers therefore the ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding whilst maintaining a clear focus on the objective will be key.
- Assist Customer Services Co-ordinators with title clearance, copy documents and any other necessary tasks.
- Risk administration on Lease Administration System.
- Sort daily invoice run to ensure we have pulled invoices that need retyping.
- Handling requests to Business Services inbox (including financial changes, adhoc invoices).
- Calculate early settlement requests on Alfa.
- Work HPI queues and delete and add assets as necessary.
- Registration/release of Charges at Companies House.
- Managing end of lease/HP administration.
- Chasing insurance certificate renewals.
- Manage the reconciliation and payment of maintenance, VAT, Secondary Rental share to third parties.
This role includes a wide range of responsibilities, requiring a high level of organisational skills.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org