£23,000 to £24,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a highly respected vendor and equipment finance company who operate across a broad range of assets and due to growth are looking to recruit a Trainee Risk Co-ordinator.
This role is responsible for the provision of effective and high quality administrative support within the Risk management line, to enable the Risk team to minimise response times and maximise productivity in support of the wider business.
- Completing Pre-Risk Credit searches with Credit Reference Agency and storing them.
- Carrying out Customer Due Diligence and sense checks on customers and transactions.
- Reviewing the suppliers on customer transactions to ensure they are genuine dealerships / suppliers of the equipment asked to fund. Where and when appropriate to authorise suppliers.
- Responsible for the Risk Check Conditions workflow queue. This involves delivering a consistent and swift response to a limited number of queries sent to the Risk team by the payout team.
- Adherence to the Risk team's SLA and delivering considered, professional responses to requests from internal departments.
- Provide clear rationale to your recommendations when discussing Customer Due Diligence issues with Compliance.
- Support ad-hoc administrative tasks for the Risk team and ensure accurate data is held and maintained on the core underwriting and customer management system.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to pursue a career in Risk.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com