Excellent salary plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is a highly respected vendor and equipment finance company who operate across a broad range of assets and due to growth are looking to recruit a Head of New Business.
The successful candidate will manage a team that will support the Tech Vendor, Transport, Industrial, Construction, Local Authority, Medical and Agriculture Account Management Teams.
- Check documentation for secured business and comment on any non-standard clauses and submit to the appropriate level for approval, where necessary.
- Coordinate and check deal pricing for specific deals and ensuring that the Sales Teams are using up to date pricing matrices.
- Process deals for payout that are over a specific limit as defined.
- Establish and maintain relationships with wholesale vendors and brokers/advisors across all business channels.
- Have knowledge of funding structures and their inherent risks.
- Provide general day to day office support and guidance to all members of the New Business Team.
- Lead the New Business Team, conduct regular 1:1 meetings, annual reviews, set and monitor individual and Team objectives.
- Check pricing of transactions to ensure meets objectives including knowledge of Classic and tax related issues.
- Contribute to and manage compliance, permanent supervision requirements and other business reporting that may be required.
- Set and achieve strategic operational targets for the New Business function.
- Knowledge of Business Objectives reporting system to enable the creation of reportsin conjunction with Reporting Co-ordinator, where appropriate.
- Understand Risk issues (Vendor & Customer) and have the ability to discuss issues with Risk.
This role includes a wide range of responsibilities, requiring a high level of organisational skills.
Contact: In the first instance, please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org